Holy.... "Bioshock" Trailer/Gameplay.

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Deuce Wayne, Mar 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

I did and their sources are the company descriptions for ID and Vivendi that just state their games have sold in excess of 1 million copies. ID even claims to have tens of millions of freeware downloads of Doom, which certainly seem a lot closer to the actual number of people having played Doom.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

well freeware are not sales but thats the only information I can give ya.

3. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

I know, but sales figures are hard to come by and even harder to judge. Some companies might just list the number of units produced and shipped, whereas some might make a guestimate on actual units sold and some may only report registered customers (you know that annoying popup you usually ignore when installing a game). So the problem is you don't really have or at the least you can't be sure that you have comparable data.

And regarding the consoles, I would assume shooters aren't wellsuited for consoles because of the limited buttons on their controllers. Most shooters use at least some 30 odd buttons and the mouse for freelook, which is a little difficult to do an a classic console gamepad (not impossible though I'm sure).

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Bah, all I need is fire and change weapon. :))

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar