Holy.. Ben Troupe?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Ryan, Jan 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ryan

Ryan FREE WILLY!!!

*_*

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/V0aNhEeM1W8&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/V0aNhEeM1W8&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

2. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

No offense, but I thought everyone had seen that video.

There are a few videos of Troupe doing crazy athletic stuff. It's not enough to offset the fact that he's an unreliable moron who can't remember what side of the formation to line up on.

3. Ryan

Ryan FREE WILLY!!!

I have always thought Troupe was a freak of nature and I think if he doesn't get resigned he will showcase his talent somewhere else. And we will look like idiots for doing it. Troupe went from grabbing 55 balls one year I believe to around 10 to 20 balls the next. Thats just weird. He has the talent and he CAN do it we just don't give him a chance. We need to cut Hartstock and Cramer and keep TROUPE. IDC what anyone says. Troupe needs one more shot and needs to START

4. dontdraftcutler

dontdraftcutler Downing Sucks. Kelly sucks even more.

I'm anxious to see what dinger does with him....I think we should keep him and see. Chow has never been known for utilizing a TE much, but look what dinger did with Wycheck and Kinney.

5. rock8titans

rock8titans Starter

Chow set this team back a few years...:irked:

6. maximus

maximus Starter

Troupe needs to be split out wide. He does not need to be inside blocking. He is not a blocking TE
    I hope we keep him because that's one less position we have to worry about filling in FA/Draft

7. titans4life10

titans4life10 Camp Fodder

Absolutely agree

8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

lmfao! :ha:

9. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

If the Titans re-sign Troupe, dinger would use him more effictively than Chow has ever done.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar