Holt to sign with titans!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GMITTS, Apr 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GMITTS

GMITTS WHY VY SHOULD BE OUR #3

according to profootballtalk.com the titans have a contract ready for holt to sign when he comes in for his visit today. the terms of the contract arent available yet but you will see holt in a titans uni before the day is out!

[​IMG]

SUCKERS!!!!

happy april fools day!:grrhee::wink2::moon2:

• High Five High Five x 3
  2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Last year, I posted on the front page how the Titans and Pacman Jones were going to work out their differences.

http://www.gotitans.com/goForum/showthread.php?t=35929

I had to kill the story because other sites were linking to it as fact. Few bothered to click the source which was to a Rick Roll'd video. :ha:

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. Buck Nasty

Buck Nasty Pacman Smith

:gag:

I knew what today was. I was on the lookout for pranks. Yet and still, this one still got me. :ha:

4. ncaalover12

ncaalover12 Starter

Haha I remember reading that and believing it :grrr:

5. StlTitansFan29

StlTitansFan29 Camp Fodder

6. GMITTS

GMITTS WHY VY SHOULD BE OUR #3

what is funny is that 110 people have viewed this thread...and only three admit it...

7. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

If you put "SUCKERS" as the first line, people see that before clicking. It's best to put it at the bottom of your post, and make the post a long and official sounding one.

8. kimberly

kimberly Camp Fodder

GMITTS i am gonna have to high five you for this! what a funny april fools joke! you fooled me to!!!:ha::ha::ha:

9. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

yaawn..

I wasen't fooled because 5 seconds prior to seeing the thread, I read a comment by Titanbuoy on the java script chat on the front page questioning why there weren't any April Fools day pranks yet.

quote: What, no lame April Fool's thread? Titans to relocate back to Houston, Texans to move to Nashville... details at 11.

10. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

didn't fool me. I woke up knowing someone was going to mess with me. AND if he was going to sign with the Titans, it would be tomorrow or way later on today (if he signs at all)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar