Holes are adding up

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by VA_Titans, Jan 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VA_Titans

VA_Titans Camp Fodder

This off season is starting too look pretty bad, I once said QB was the biggest hole on this team but now we don't have a DC...

Shew only way we can save our season next year, is signing a big name DC and get a vet QB. Question is who could we bring in? BTW when are we going to start making some moves? We're losing people left and right, please FO make a move and start picking some people up!!!

I'd go after Rob Ryan, or 49ers ex coach ole mikey! Now I could live with either one of them as our DC

2. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

They are both already gone. Ryan to Dallas (DC) and Singletary to Vikings (LB coach)

3. Johnnyrex

Johnnyrex Starter

Something tells me Fisher will do the DC job.

4. VA_Titans

VA_Titans Camp Fodder

Well I didn't know they was already gone! Darn it!!! This blows, who in the hell could we pick up as our DC???

I hate just sitting here and waiting on this damn team to do something!

5. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

The replacement will come from in house. I know, it sucks.

6. grindtime

grindtime Starter

good job titans, way to be late on the firing. now every other dc is gone. what are we left with? the FO is a joke. I wish i had the money to buy the titans, fire everyone, move the team, and start over. that is what this organization needs.

7. VA_Titans

VA_Titans Camp Fodder

It better not come in house! Who the hell do we have in house thats worth a damn? Hell we don't even know if Fisher is worth a damn anymore?!!! We better build a super offense this off season! I don't know whats going to happen with our defense

8. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Super offense?? We had a super offense this year. We had the highest points per game when Vince was QB!!!!

Fans totally missed the boat this time. I'm glad Fisher fooled everyone to save himself. FML

9. VA_Titans

VA_Titans Camp Fodder

don't kid yourself our D was playing very well at that time too!!!! But we're past that now! it's time to find us some coaches and a QB!!!

10. titanfan77

titanfan77 Starter

[quoted wrong post]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar