Hoge Says: "Titans are Best team in the NFL"

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TheSureThing, Sep 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

just like the Titans aren't the flavor of the week...thanks for illustrating my point:))

2. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Seeing as how ticket prices go up every year, the record should be broken every year.

They should go by number of ticket sales, no how much money they make...

Back on topic, if Hoge say's we're the best, we are. He's been right so far.
    Dilfer too, he knows how to win a SB with a dominating defense. The Titans are trying to dilfer their way to the SB this year...

3. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

I thought your point was some people should change their sig to catch up with today...:hmm:

4. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

i have no idea what my point was :drink:

5. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

What's going on? All I thought of was Jolie in spandex. Meow!!

6. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

out of all the games we have played this season next week at the Ravens has me the most worried. if we dont give it 100% from every player we will lose.

7. collins1888

collins1888 Guest

the ravens are a solid team they arent a team to be over looked thats for sure. if we can get to Flacco and make him make mistakes like we have been doing w/ QB's all year we should be ok. The ravens a missing a few peices on D right now, Kelly Greg, Rolle, Landry... and Reed is still not 100% with nerve damage. We will have a good shot but i wont go as far as saying its a sure win.

P.S.- anybody going to be there? I got offered a free ticket so i might be going

8. teegee

teegee Guest

Ummm.. in 18 career starts Vince Young has thrown 31 interceptions (against just 21 TD passes) and fumbled 21 times. So I wouldn't be going on and on about Collins being mistake prone...because Young has been worse if you look at it on a per start basis

9. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

great to know our owner is suffering from either early Alzheimer's or may be a big bOoOoozer when he makes decisions! ;)

10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i didn't say anything about young not being mistake prone, i just think people are putting collins a pedestal he shouldn't be on. PEOPLE WERE SAYING ON ANOTHER THREAD HE COULD GO TO THE HALL OF FAME

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar