Hoge: on Pittsburgh radio re: Young

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Sunshine, Sep 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sunshine

Sunshine Camp Fodder

Did anyone else hear this replayed on 106.7 this afternoon? Hoge has never been a VY fan, but he really rips on him and attributed many quotes to the coaching staff.

Hoge audio clip

2. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Daaaamn... Hodge strait up dogged Vince and if what he says is true ole JF wasn't too happy about taking him

3. Slackmaster

Slackmaster Starter

Pretty damning stuff.

What I really can't understand is how any NFL player doesn't learn the coverages.
    If it is true that he cannot retain enough to be a Manning like "student of the game" then he needs to go.

And that is where it all hinges, is it true that he can't retain the "book learning" side of the game?

4. Chapparal97

Chapparal97 Grumpy Old Fart

5. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Hoge is making a career with VY...

6. Chapparal97

Pretty damning stuff though. Interesting.

7. nate42104

nate42104 Camp Fodder

Although everyone here hates Hoge for what he's always predicted regarding Vince, we can't deny that he was RIGHT. At least so far...I hope Vince takes advantage of this break and comes out on Monday Night and proves everyone (including me) wrong.

8. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Hoge is a certified hater. He isn't critical, he has a vendetta. Not saying it's personal, hating usually isn't actually (a negative voice can be the loudest sometimes too!). But that doesn't make him any less right. It just makes him a more biased voice. Interesting stuff in there nonetheless.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

He's in the same spot he was 3 years ago...

10. Chapparal97

There's more to the story than we "fans" know. I tend to agree with Hoge.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar