Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Hobbies etc.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Creeping-Cruds, Feb 12, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 5 users.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,393

They hard or frustrating to build?
  1. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,286
    Really cool man. I love old ship models models. Do not have the finger dexterity to even think of trying to build one though.
  2. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,155
    I just started again. Use to in high school w/ Football & Basketball... then stopped when I graduated. Probably didn't touch a weight for 4 years, then just started up about 6 months ago. Don't know why I ever left.
  3. Na$hville Starter

George
    Moolah:
    $1,753
    Someone should start a thread to chat about it and share our progress and achievements.

Or not
  4. Big TT Pro Bowler

Klug
    Moolah:
    $10,816
    Of course it would be a musical. LOL
    GoT high fives this.
  5. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,155
    That would be chill. I had literally no muscle, not lifting at all for 4 years does that to you... especially when you have an office job. Always had a fast metabolism and harder for me to put on weight. I'm about 6'1 and was skinny/fat, no muscle but still looked skinny.. was maybe 160-165. I'm about 180 now, 15 lbs added since August.
  6. Na$hville Starter

George
    Moolah:
    $1,753
    Same man I've always been skinny and I've been lifting for about 8 months now and gained about 20 lbs so far. Never been addicted to something like this lol.
  7. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,155
    I'm addicted too. Use to do it just because I had to for sports if I wanted playing time.. now I actually enjoy it.

Normally I get off around 3:30, one of my roommate gets off shortly after that. Our gym is like 5 minutes away. Mon/Thur are chest & shoulders, Tu/Fri are arms & back, Wed cardio (basketball league), & alternate abs every other day. Normally in there for 90 minutes.

Love my progress.
  8. SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $13,356
    Any particular genre, or just fiction in general?
  9. Na$hville Starter

George
    Moolah:
    $1,753
    I normally hit chest/tri - back/bicep/shoulders - legs and repeat

Eat like 3500 calories a day. Sucks but worth it. Gonna bulk up another 15 or so lbs and start my first cut.