Hobbies etc.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CRUDS, Feb 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

I played some in college...my frat would go out and play another frat. Fun stuff, cost a lot however, well at least on my college income.

2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Its a blast, haven't had an adrenaline rush like that since, but you can blow $100 in a day on it easy and that is just on paint.

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

plus the Euros dominate

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I wanted to do it, at least to the train station, but never could work out an appropriate way to do it while taking clothes.

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

When I do it I have to plan a couple of days ahead of time. Take the clothes I am wearing on the day I ride to work a day early, take a shower at the school gym. Lots of problems.

7. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I know the pain. Was on my motorcycle and had someone pull out in front of me. I was doing around 50 in a 45 when it happened. Slowed down to probably around 35-40 before I hit the ground. Had a jacket (not a motorcycle jacket) and it got burnt into my skin, that kinda sucked haha

8. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Yea I never not wore my leather jacket when riding. Sweat dries quicker than blood.

9. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Cheaper to shoot people with real bullets. Wtf.

• High Five High Five x 4
  10. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

I haven't read the thread...will later... but I have a situation:

I am a very skilled finish carpenter. Unfortunately the local economy is not friendly to my trade. However, through a series of situations I have suddenly found myself to be The Guy for furniture repairs and refinishing...especially with cane and wicker. This is a "situation" because I have no idea what I'm doing, know virtually nothing about furniture and even less about applying finishes. Still I accept the work, stumble my way through it and people happily write me a check. They don't even care that it takes me damn near forever to get to their job because my day job and other responsibilities take up SOOOOO much time. The Universe is trying to force me into business and it's scary as hell.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar