Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Hobbies etc.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Creeping-Cruds, Feb 12, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 5 users.
  1. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $10,465
    I did MMA training when I was in the Marines and thought I would have a somewhat easy time with it.

No.
  2. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,650
    I'm not much into MMA training but the grappling portion I love. BJJ is very chess/tactical. I love anything like that. So naturally athletic dude needing a work out... Well there ya go. Mad taxing tho. Really fun but long hair is constantly another issue. Bun, tied back.. Whatever it's always a problem when rolling.
  3. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,650
    I ain't about getting punched in the face. Love the ground game tho.
  4. J Falk Starter

Moolah:
    $13,945
    You ain't gotta tell me...I used to do it...Literally the most tiring thing a person can do.
    Ensconatus high fives this.
  5. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,188
    Thats my shiz.
  6. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $15,999

Oh let me guess- the guy that wears spandex bicycle outfit is going to act like musicals are gay.

The show is hilarious. Much better than the movie.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $2,014
    I used to do that before I'd come up with a thousand ideas and no real story for it.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $2,014

My Dad does space rockets, growing up there used to be a lot of swear words coming from his study when he was trying to build one.

He has a mad collection though.
  7. Big TT Pro Bowler

Klug
    Moolah:
    $11,269
    And I'm built for it. I'm sure you are built for musicals also. LOL
    GoT high fives this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $2,014
    I don't mind bike riding, but I am fearful of riding on the road simply because people in cars are not to be trusted.
    But we have bought some land in the rural part of where I used to live and it has a national park so I am looking forward to riding around there. Less cars as well.

As for my other hobbies:

Scuba Diving - I'm currently in the middle of getting my Instructors license so I can teach when I get back home to Melbourne.
    Writing - Currently (and always) trying to write a fiction story. Dialogue is hard. I also thought writing in the first person would be easy but it isn't. It's a pain in the ass
    Reading - duh
    Travelling - duh
    I like Bike Riding as well.