hmmm.....any given sunday?!?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titan_fan_4ever, Dec 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

the chargers are comin to Tenn...and with them comes a player who i always thought was pretty good.....our former back up their current qb backup billy volek. i was always a supporter of him back when he was here. philip is doin too good...but think about this....titans hit qbs a lot..maybe not always sack em but hit em...lets say rivers gets injured and volek comes in...volek with chambers deep can happen over harper...an gates plays like a WR and LT outa the backfield.....but also he had a rep for holding on the ball for too long...i wonder if we'll hit him good if he plays...

interesting possible side story line...thought i'd bring it up...

2. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

I have certainly been waving the Volek flag the past few years...but if he's on the other side of the LOS he's nothin but a crash test dummy :grrhee:

3. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

pssst.. i thought you were talking about Lorenzo Neal when you said "and with them comes a player who i always thought was pretty good.....our former..."

Volek the sellout can kiss Haynesworth's big butt.
    I hope he's enjoying backing up Phillip Rivers more than Vince.

4. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Billy left because he thought he should be a starter in this league?
    He has yet to take one snap in a regular season game as a Charger.
    Billy is just a cry baby...

5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I think Collins is a better man to have around than BV anyhow. I'd much rather his mature, calming influence than Volek's stupid *****y tirades.

6. KTOWN TITAN

KTOWN TITAN Orca Fighter

Volek? I'm glad he is gone. What a crybaby. Sad he has to come back to Nashville and still he will be watching from the sidelines.

7. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

Billy Volek sucks, has always sucked, and will continue to suck... i hope he gets some pt sunday

8. desfletcher316

desfletcher316 Occasional visitor

Good film.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar