Hill Removing Himself from Pacman's Shadow

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Aug 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

:thumb:

2. Blazing Arrow

I like to hear he worked even harder in the off season. Maybe Pacman can learn some work ethics from the chosen one.

3. Titansfan10

Titansfan10 Camp Fodder

haha wow....just a little interesting

4. titansfan9

titansfan9 Camp Fodder

Pacman is the best corner we have, and has been one of the best players in camp

5. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

I think that's a common misconception around. Pacman's problems have never been work ethics, rather his temper and "social ethics" if you can call it that.

6. moose4now

moose4now Starter

You bet. :sad2:

7. Bulluckfan

Bulluckfan Camp Fodder

Having two highly motivated and talented CBs is always a good thing. Hill played well last year overall. He needs to learn to play the ball in the air better. He was often in position to make a play but didn't turn around, or couldn't find the ball. His coverage, as far as being in position was very good for the most part. He bit on play fakes too often, but he was a rookie. I expect him and Pacman to be a nice starting tandem this season.

Reynaldo for the win!

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

pacman is 3% body fat, so it's not like he's just sitting around waiting for the season to start.

just because reynaldo had some balls air-mailed to him last year doesnt mean he's the better corner. pacman led all rookies with 10 passes defensed.

9. metal957

metal957 Starter

lets just see by the end of today how many posts are in this thread

10. Blazing Arrow

I also remember Pac sitting around out of position pointing at the guy that was about to score on him. Getting booted by the coach. Yelling at refs then surprise surprise they make "bad calls". If you are a rook and you mouth off to refs you do not get calls.

He needs to learn to shut up and play. No picks and we gave up the most passing TDs of any team. That shows a lack of pass defense. I realize he was on a learning curve and totally not the only problem but when you watch the game on TV the announcers reamed him game after game. For the first 4 game of the season the running joke was "this guy has no right to the name pacman because he is not gobbling up anything but penalties." The broadcast I watch, the guy always made a point to call him Adam.

I saw moments of brilliance but also saw moments of weakness. I am expecting allot out of him this season especially settling down and sticking to the game.

Plus Hill gets 7th rounder money while Pac gets 1st round money.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar