Hill Removing Himself from Pacman's Shadow

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Aug 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: Statistically, second-year CB Reynaldo Hill was the Titans’ top cornerback last year, grabbing a team-high three interceptions, including one returned 52 yards for a touchdown last year against Oakland. But Hill often finds himself in the shadow of fellow corner Pacman Jones who was the first player taken by the Titans last year and the sixth selection overall. "I don’t have a problem with it because that’s less pressure on me," said Hill. "I don’t really have to be pressed to really, really make plays, so I can just go out there and make plays by being normal, rather than having all that pressure." Hill has received praise from his coaches for his work habits this offseason. "He’s unique in that he wants to be the best corner in the league," Coach Jeff Fisher said earlier in the summer. "He’s willing to be taught how to become that and that’s all that matters to him. So, because of that he will be successful. … He’s motivated and driven and wants to learn everything right now. You can’t help but to like that kind of attitude."

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

man, the dude got his own religion. Won;t even mention it.

We'll get there. Life's ambition.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

hey TJ, I notice on the front page it said this was a staff report. What does that mean?

Nashville City Paper on the GoTitans.com payroll? :brow:

4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Nope. All summaries are marked that way. Follow the source link to the original article.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Yeah, I read the original.

I just thought the original creators would be credited, that's all.

6. Fisher is right, you really can’t help but to like that kind of attitude

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

[​IMG]

Only God could carve an *** like that.

(this is gonna freak some people out :ha:)

8. cdy_hitt

cdy_hitt Senior...

Dude....Why?:sad2:
    Haha

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

just for responses like that.

10. titansfan9

titansfan9 Camp Fodder

wierd

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar