Hill Looking to Build on Rookie Season

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Jan 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

O.K., first off, I totally love the Sideshow Bob with axe picture. Sideshow is hot in a crazy, stalker dude kind of way. He reminds me of the playoff Randy Moss hair, when he "mooned" the Packer fans.

I remember the Texans game in general, but not Rey's tackle. I remember the shanked field goal, but I had already mentally checked out of the game. Was that game hot or cold?

You totally suck! You didn't tell me if my reconfigured pictures worked.

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Ok. It may not have been your fault. I'm going to figure it out this afternoon. I think my software needs a new serial, but anyway the weather was very fair that day. Do you remember Pacman's TD that gave the Titans the lead? That was pretty cool. Had Rey been run over and that ko gone for a TD, Tennessee would have most likely lost. Had they lost they would have a three way tie with Houston and New Orleans for worst record. With the strenth of schedule of the Titans being .512, that would be loss would have given the Titans the #1 pick over all in the draft. Crazy huh?

3. The Mrs

Did Rey get a penalty for the tackle and that's why the Texans had to punt? I think I was wearing the Seven jeans that make me look like I have a big booty and cute pink polo shirt.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

he got a face mask penalty for the tackle which saved a TD return.

The Texans kicker missed a FG after it and we won.

5. The Mrs

Thank you Aussie Boy, but, erm, I said that Rey got a penalty! I totally remember the game now and I was wearing the Seven jeans and pink polo shirt!

O.K., so I'll admit that I didn't remember all on my own, that Rey got a penalty. But, I do remember the game now:kiss:

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

7. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Whoever did it, that's awesome...

8. thnom

thnom Camp Fodder

Hehehe, I was on there last night and was dumbfounded that Ben Troupe and Erron Kinney didn't have a page yet Bo Scaife did. So I added them two and Reynaldo Hill :)

9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

[​IMG]
    A fine tuned, nearly indestructible machine used as a dominant force against the opposition; it comes barreling in to destroy anything in its path. Standing 6'3" and weighing 223 pounds, chiseled safety Tank Williams annihilates his opponents, leaving them strewn across the field.

www.realfootball365.com/nfl/articles

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar