Hill Learns by Watching the Best

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Jun 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: Second-year CB Reynaldo Hill has spent time this offseason watching some of the best corners in the league at work. Hill asked the team's video staff to prepare tapes of Champ Bailey, Samari Rolle, DeAngelo Hall and Shawn Springs. "Those are the greatest corners in the game to me," Hill said. "I have nothing else to do so I watch film and try to take a little something from each one. I want to try and mirror my game off them. That's what I am trying to get to — I want to be one of the NFL's best, too. To learn how they play the game, that's key to me." Hill watches things like their footwork, how they break on the ball and when they break on the ball when they go for interceptions. "He's unique in that he wants to be the best corner in the league. He's willing to be taught how to become that and that's all that matters to him. So, because of that he will be successful," said Coach Jeff Fisher.

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

2. Ewker

Ewker Starter

what!!! No mention of Gunny :(

3. HALL97ROX

HALL97ROX Camp Fodder

Study hard, we could use a good corner. I hope to see a significant improvement in the Titans secondary this year, despite keeping LaMont.

4. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Yeah, booooohisss Lamont!:irked:

5. fltitan

fltitan Guest

Its nice to see a young guy putting in this much effort mentally and physically to get better I hope Pac reads this article. Hill has all the tools with this attitude he can become an outstanding corner and if Pac can keep his mind on football we could have two great corners for a long time. "The Chosen One" Im beginning to believe Gunny.

6. Titansfan10

Titansfan10 Camp Fodder

Yeah man Reynaldo definitly has the upside to be a stud corner...i also read an article on pacman that said hes shaping up well and has a new attitude.....(hes got a baby girl now...that may have something to do with it)

7. yep, i agree he is looking like he will become "The Chosen One" i too am starting to believe

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

yeah...damn...oh well.

Reynaldology is infectious, my plan is coming into fruition. muhahahahaha

[​IMG]

9. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Gunny, I still am not drinking the koolade!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar