High Five!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by World Peace, Nov 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

wgaf
    it's a high five
    it was after the end of regulation
    EVERYONE is out there shaking hands, givin hugz, slapping each other on the :moon:

the silver lining in the paparazzi clouds are that we are getting run. and on a run of our own. I think it sends a message to the world that the start of this season was a fluke, mired in bad decisions and suppressed attitude.
    it damn sure looks like swagger is back - go Titans

2. iQon

iQon Starter

I remember seeing this live, and it funny to see the ref actually do it... but all of a sudden everyone b:grrr::grrr::grrr::grrr:es about it.

I can't understand it. Because I see the nuthugging refs do for guys like Brett Favre during games all the time. Engaging in convos, sharing laughs, etc.

But it never gets picked up. It's always just the QB having fun. Pathetic.

3. Skullcandy

Skullcandy Camp Fodder

Didn't want to leave him hanging that's all.

4. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Awesome sig Skullcandy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar