Hey Titanbuoy..

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CRUDS, Jun 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Check it out..

PsychoCharger is the band this year - not sure if they need me to play this time but it looks like I'm gonna be there either way..
    [​IMG]

2. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

Just let me know your specific wheres and whens and I'll be there.

Quit capitalizing my handle you passive aggressive mofo or I'll open up a can of good old fashioned Canadian whoopass on ya :) (which means I'll give you a stern talking to... but i'll have nasty donut & coffee breath)

3. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Damn I didn't even realize my mistake.. I was so concentrated on getting the "uo" part of buoy right that the caps thing never entered the picture

4. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Is this a private message, or can anyone post here...?
    If they can, I'd like to say I saw a Bruce Campbell movie recentlly where he played himself, it was a spoof like Galaxy Quest. Pretty funny.

5. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

LOL. My online name capitalized just looks so wrong to me. That capitalized T just makes it look top heavy or something. I don't know.... I'm just neurotic.... work with me. :))

But please do let me know whenever you get your schedule. I think I'll try to enjoy a bit of the festival while there. Toronto is just 90 minutes down the road so it's not a major excursion.

Bruce Campbell is awesome. I'm hoping to get around to reading his bio this summer.

6. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Bruce Campbell's bio is awesome.

7. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

My Name is Bruce! Total goof flick...

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

For a thread bearing my name there seems to be something lacking...

[​IMG]

That should take care of it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar