Hey look over here Titans front office

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, May 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Give CJ a big bonus if he shaves his head.

2. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

Both, sorta. You have Jews and Gentiles (Anyone who is not of Jewish decent). Please correct me if im wrong... If you are Gentile but you follow the Jewish religion, you then become a judaizer.

Here is a good explanation:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jews#Who_is_a_Jew.3F

3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Let's shut down the racial stuff even if not intended as a slur.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

See: I'm not racist, I have a friend that is black.

5. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

Agreed, im just curious about it, and thanks Erick for the link. Back to the topic, i think the Team just wants to get CJ to understand that your not getting anything right now so this holdout is stupid. It does not help anyone, especially you since your missing time with the 1st team. This is why i have been always weary of CJ, guys like him are not loyal to teams.

6. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

Nice Try, Javon Ringer.

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Yea I'm not at all mad they paid him insanely little money for what he does, that helps the team. What I'm suggesting is that if he didn't live up to his contract, the Titans could have released him. They have no problem giving guys away as we know. C.J. is to me a player worth making comfortable in Tennessee, not having him in Florida 7 months a year. For him to be the best he has to get to camp and click with his teammates to get the chemistry going. With loses all across the team, it might be a good idea to get working as the same whole that will win us games. He can't do that feeling unwelcome. I understand entirely where the Titans are coming from. I run my business the same way, I'm all too familiar with this process. Ive been involved with contracts and the effort it takes. But CJ is tied into a contract that says to get paid, he must play. If I were putting up my business as collateral in a deal, Id do what CJ is doing. And by risking his health every play, he's risking his business. Those size 9 cleats are his life, he has to do this. People might not get it because they make $30k a year or w.e. they make and can't know how it is to be in a positions where you could walk in a office as a 20 year old college student, and out with millions. Maybe you've saved $5000 and your a thousandaire. But when you walk out a multimillionaire its worth holding out and playing hardball. Since the teams in the NFL would straight dump you for the next number, it's important to get what your worth. The Titans know how bad he wants to be in there a Titan. But they want to play that bullsh/\, and not do what makes sense for the longevity of the team. It would be good to keep CJ, but if they don't work with him, he'll leave once he can. He doesn't do it for them now, he makes the Titans. Yea go back to Fisherball and sneak into the playoffs to be exited by Ray Lewis. Yea we've seen that all too many times.
    C.J. was their smallest liability, now he's their biggest, and thats what is to be your biggest asset. He's not getting hurt, he another Keith Bulluck but 10x faster. He does it all. Keith has been arguably the best Titan and you don't want a guy better than that? Titans will NEVER go anywhere with Fisherball. No CJ = Fisherball. Fisherball = 16 years of nada. They need to pay this mofo so he keeps showing up on game day.

8. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

JC hates Fisherball.. That's news..

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I don't hate Jeff Fisher, he's a good man. It's losing big games thats been driving me nuts. I'm tired of not having anything from this franchise that shows it's a team worth backing. I cherish my Titans memories, but the constant losing important games hurts. I know where Fisherball leaves us at the end of the season, and I don't like it. Maybe letting players be themselves and do their thing will equate to some big wins. We all knows what the other option gets us. Home watching the Ravens & Colts in January.

10. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

^^^Well it's hard to argue that Fisherball works to win championships. :trophy:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar