Hey Kendall Wright

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Fry, Dec 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Pro Bowler

I'm not sure if that was a diss or not. Id rather he be next Wes welker lol

2. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

Now we just need a QB that will get it to him without making him turn routine balls into circus catches.

3. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Why would be that a diss?

4. Upright7

Upright7 Special Teams Standout

I was pessimistic when we drafted him and let Avery walk away after rehabbing him all season, but Webster made the right decision. Wright>Avery by a long shot! I still want to see Kendall stretch the field more, but his basketball experience makes it an easy task to for him to get open in the slot. Great job with little help at the QB position!

5. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

While I have been very critical of him. He just keeps being a solid WR. He will never be a true number 1 WR like Dez, Calvin, Gordon, Green, etc. but he will be a really solid player for us for many years hopefully!

6. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I hate this, will never be a true number 1 garbage. Just STFU already, the guy put up 151 yards on one of the best corners in the game and has been our number one the majority of the year. Stop repeating garbage you hear on ESPN and trying to force him into something he isn't. He is what he is and he is doing a damn good job doing it.

• High Five High Five x 4
  7. lilkhmerkid4u

lilkhmerkid4u Somebody Saveeeeeee Meee!

Congrats!!! Only 2 TDs though for the season, but great season, nonetheless

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. TitansWillWin2

Still though 2 td's....Wouldnt call him a playmaker!

9. TitansWillWin2

Peterson was not guarding him the entire game lmao. He made like 2 plays on him.

10. TitansWillWin2

Is it bad that our RB has more receiving td's then our supposedly best WR?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar