Hey Keith Bullock, about your mouth..........

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titanfantilidie, Oct 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titanfantilidie

titanfantilidie Starter

Please allow your play to do your talking on the field and just shut your trap up after the game. It's getting old..........and boring!

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Tackhead #9

Tackhead #9 Harder, better, faster, stronger

So next time the media comes up to Keith Bulluck following a game, you want him to stare them in the eye, not say a word and then mysteriously walk away?

3. eTitan81

eTitan81 Touchdown Titans

There's no one on the team I enjoy listening to more than Keith Bulluck.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Hey titanfantilidie, about your spelling...
    Please remember it is Keith Bulluck, not Bullock.

• High Five High Five x 7
  5. titansfan89

titansfan89 Starter

exactly.

when titansonline.com posts 10 player interviews, he's the FIRST one I listen to because you know he wont B.S. and he'll give it to you straight unlike some of the other guys *cough* COLLINS *cough* ;)

6. Jedimasterbyrd

Jedimasterbyrd Time Traveler/Jewel Thief

He's earned the right to say what he needs to say. That's why they call him the outspoken leader.

7. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

I think his real name is Bullock. He mentioned it on his ustream in the offseason. Something about how it looks or something, i forgot. But i think it's really Bullock.

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

the guy has played here for TEN YEARS. his name is bulluck. give him that, at least.

9. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

I love Bulluck's interviews. He's always straight to business and says what's on his mind. That said, Lendale White has been entertaining as hell the last couple years.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar