Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Hey guys!!! What about me? #32 Jones...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SEC 330 BIPOLAR, Jun 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Verner
    Moolah:
    $327
    [IMG]

Think about this for a minute...

What will happen when they point a camera at Pacman
    and ask him what he thinks of all of this? (McNair-lockout/trade)

:duckrun:
    • Staff / Moderator
    • Tip Jar Donor

Titanium TITANFN

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $52
    Pac needs to learn from Steve on how to handle adversity especially when it comes to the media. I realize I'm asking for a miracle here, but Steve has handled his own situation very professionally.

I'm sure if Pac has anything to say, it won't have an ounce of professionalism to it.
  2. MadAboutMcNair Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $0
    I unfortunately agree with Titanium 100%. I too would love to see the miracle that would be pac handling reporters like #9 did.
  3. H Man Guest

If the asked Adam Jones about the McNair trade...I wuoldn't be surprized to hear him respond, "Who?"
  4. The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Moolah:
    $0
    Hey, stop hating on Pacman. He's really a cool guy once you get to know him.
  5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Verner
    Moolah:
    $327
    ok Cherry Valence...

I'm a cool guy too Elf, but if news cameras showed up at a jobsite I am the last person the owner of my firm would want to see comment on the situation. It is not always good "PR" to tell the real like the Theory does if you know what I am saying. That is one thing I happen to like about Pacman. I like his jawwing at times sorta... It just depends on what or whom he is commenting about. If I was Reese I would forbid him from speaking to the media. That's not the cool guy hat I'm wearing... that is the front office hat. Do you feel me? If Pacman spoke on television about what he really thought of all of this it would be a nightmare from a PR standpoint. I like a strong, silent Pacman. That's pretty much it sweet cheeks. You forget, I have met Pacman face to face through the chain link. I told him just how great I thought he was and how I'm in his corner and all that. I could tell by his smile that his heart is made of gold.

Nature's first green is gold,
    Her hardest hue to hold.
    Her early leafs a flower;
    But only so an hour.
    Then leaf subsides to leaf.
    So Eden sank to grief,
    So dawn goes down to day.
    Nothing gold can stay.

[IMG]

Stay Gold Pacman...stay gold...
  6. Bizz21 Guest

PacMan is awesome and will start to shine this year...
  7. Ewker Starter

Stevens
    Moolah:
    $2,000
    you must have some really low standards to associate with him:sad2:
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,360
    do you know him, or are you just letting prejudice take over

:sad2:
  8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Verner
    Moolah:
    $327
    [IMG]
    Yes, yes... let the hate take over. Give in to me. I own your soul. It belongs to me! Stare into my gaze. Feel the hate. Embrace it!!! OWN IT!!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.