Hey guys!!! What about me? #32 Jones...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SEC 330 BIPOLAR, Jun 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

[​IMG]

Think about this for a minute...

What will happen when they point a camera at Pacman
    and ask him what he thinks of all of this? (McNair-lockout/trade)

:duckrun:

2. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

Pac needs to learn from Steve on how to handle adversity especially when it comes to the media. I realize I'm asking for a miracle here, but Steve has handled his own situation very professionally.

I'm sure if Pac has anything to say, it won't have an ounce of professionalism to it.

3. MadAboutMcNair

MadAboutMcNair Starter

I unfortunately agree with Titanium 100%. I too would love to see the miracle that would be pac handling reporters like #9 did.

4. H Man

H Man Guest

If the asked Adam Jones about the McNair trade...I wuoldn't be surprized to hear him respond, "Who?"

5. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Hey, stop hating on Pacman. He's really a cool guy once you get to know him.

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

ok Cherry Valence...

I'm a cool guy too Elf, but if news cameras showed up at a jobsite I am the last person the owner of my firm would want to see comment on the situation. It is not always good "PR" to tell the real like the Theory does if you know what I am saying. That is one thing I happen to like about Pacman. I like his jawwing at times sorta... It just depends on what or whom he is commenting about. If I was Reese I would forbid him from speaking to the media. That's not the cool guy hat I'm wearing... that is the front office hat. Do you feel me? If Pacman spoke on television about what he really thought of all of this it would be a nightmare from a PR standpoint. I like a strong, silent Pacman. That's pretty much it sweet cheeks. You forget, I have met Pacman face to face through the chain link. I told him just how great I thought he was and how I'm in his corner and all that. I could tell by his smile that his heart is made of gold.

Nature's first green is gold,
    Her hardest hue to hold.
    Her early leafs a flower;
    But only so an hour.
    Then leaf subsides to leaf.
    So Eden sank to grief,
    So dawn goes down to day.
    Nothing gold can stay.

[​IMG]

Stay Gold Pacman...stay gold...

7. Bizz21

Bizz21 Guest

PacMan is awesome and will start to shine this year...

8. Ewker

Ewker Starter

you must have some really low standards to associate with him:sad2:

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

do you know him, or are you just letting prejudice take over

:sad2:

10. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

[​IMG]
    Yes, yes... let the hate take over. Give in to me. I own your soul. It belongs to me! Stare into my gaze. Feel the hate. Embrace it!!! OWN IT!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar