Hey guys. Voice of Reason here...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Deuce Wayne, Aug 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

lol @ evaluating playcalling in the preseason!

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

3. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Good post agree with all except the Bruno Mars comment- had my cursor over the high five until I read that. I'm old school rock and roller.

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Because I like bad*ss vocalists that are actually talented.

Dude did it all.

I tell you this... you will not see 5 better shows this year than the BM tour. Maybe not 1.

I grew up on soul/pop/doowop/etc... he's the only one I see today that brings all that back. His brass section kills, they're entertaining, and he sings better live than most do in studio.

Defending BM just tells me you're not familiar. And that's ok.

5. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

Can we get any information by comparing this years preseason to last years?

6. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I am not dogging the guy on talent or vocals. He's obviously very talented and definitely has a voice.

I just hate his songs. If his lyrics were better, maybe I'd like him.

7. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Didn't see the game but judging from the comments here on the forum that might have been a good thing. But yeah, it is just preseason. I'm not super optimistic about the season but I really don't see any way we aren't better than last year, even if just marginally. I'm really not going to get too worked up about this season because if we aren't significantly improved at least we are looking at a new coaching staff in 2014. I'm still not a believer in Munchak's HC abilities and have a hard time seeing how anyone else could be, aside from blind hope/optimism. But I would love for him to prove me wrong.

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

We seem to be a team that if things dont go perfectly early, we fold half way thru the game.

But its too soon to really say, but I see some of that left over from last year, which is concerning. Hoping we can learn from this loss and put those mistakes behind us.

9. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I agree. But we appear positioned to play ball control which should keep our players, especally our D, focused.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

I just want to get out of the preseason healthy, that's my #1 goal. I don't care what ou record is really, it's preseason. I'd like to win of course, but I'm not going to get worked up about it like the regular season

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar