Hey guys. Voice of Reason here...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Deuce Wayne, Aug 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

La'veron Bell if healthy :injured:

2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I like what I read. Then you said you were at a Bruno Mars concert. WTF

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. madeupdreams

madeupdreams Starter

Ok, who hacked DW's account and made this post?

4. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

I can dig a little bit of Bruno Mars, but a concert? No way.

5. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

When folks run for 5 and 6 yards a carry with the starters and the scrubs there is a cause to being concerned! Texans week 2

6. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Ok and if nothing changes from the preseason to regular season what then?

There's been no progress in the play calling, the way the defense responds to adversity, the lack of emotion, etc etc.

Same problems as last year, what makes you think they will suddenly disappear from the last preseason game to the first regular season game?

7. RockyTop Fox

RockyTop Fox Offensive Coordinator

DW, for the first time in my life, I've seen you post something that is true. Preseason doesn't mean jack sh*t. We'll come to play week one, and if not, bye bye coaching staff.

8. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Same as every season. You move on, try to improve, and wait for you turn to come back.

Griffin playing better, we have shown we can produce a pass rush with blitzing last night, and there were several positives from last night. The biggest thing that scares me, is that teams are going to be able to run down our throats, then again, its only preaseason

Scheme and game planning. lets hope the OC and DC can make it matter when it counts. Pre season is very simplified, play calling wise. You cannot put any stock into what you see other than individual performances

For instance, Bironas. W..T...F. I read that Kern had a problem getting the ball set, but that simply cant happen at this level.

Britt's drops..... bad.

Overall performances, you just cant put much stock into a unit as a whole.

9. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

If our offensive approach is going to change, the preseason probably wouldn't be the best place to show off our new look

10. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

So don't practice what you plan on doing...it's just going to happen, flip a switch and a new dynamic O will spring forth? RIGHT :sarcasm:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar