Hey Ewker - about VY....

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Hooky Hornstein, Dec 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

[​IMG]

2. Ewker

Ewker Starter

3. Ewker

Ewker Starter

There is only one UT and it is the University of Tennessee :yes:

4. :beer2: :beerbang:

5. Austin_Bill

Austin_Bill Camp Fodder

Sorry Ewker, but if both were available when the Broncos chose Shanahan would have taken Vince over Cutler just like the Titans did. Shanahan actually had a part in Vince's development and in Texas's offense being built around what Vince does.

6. Ewker

Ewker Starter

so you say

7. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

But Fisher did advise Shanahan to draft Cutler, we do know that.

8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I was making overheated emotional statements at not winning the Ravens game.

That's not a flip flop. I felt that we needed to bring in some competition next training camp. I felt like even though I was high on him at one point in the past I felt as though he was not a clutch kicker and that he may not be the kicker for the long term. I felt like when we improved we would need a real solid kicker. The Ravens game made me think he wasn't who I had hoped he would be... (a solid kicker) ... well now he's kicked two walk off field goals in two weeks. I'm sold on Rob Bironas.

in other words Big TT was right.

You on the other hand will continue to "stay the course" naysaying Vince for the simple princple of consistency. There is a word for someone who is unable to admit when he is wrong. That's what they call a fool. You can't even say, "I need further evidence..." or simply "I need to see more"... Being that stubborn is just dangerous. Your statements propagate the notion that no matter what Vince Young does your opinion of him will not be swayed. Either that or you craft your statements to irritate people because you derive satisfaction from the dissenting responses.

9. Ewker

Ewker Starter

yes he did

10. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Yeah I hate the Bronco's too .... :grrhee:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar