1. Pardon our mess as we continue to update the new forum software. Big thanks to Mike and Preditan for all their help in the transition. If you run into any problems, put them in the Update Thread.

Hey Ewker - about VY....

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Hooky Hornstein, Dec 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ewker

Ewker Starter

Young did what all running QB's do..you take what the D gives you.
  2. Gunny

Gunny Lord and Master Tip Jar Donor

:rolleyes:
  3. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

When he wins us our first of many SBs is that all you will say?
  4. Fry

Fry Hatin' is what I do.

case and point

5. plato

plato Camp Fodder

So your saying all running QB's take what the defense gives them? That can't be what your saying...:suspect:
  6. eberry

eberry Camp Fodder

If you aren't having fun after they made the switch to Vince (remember Collins and Volek?)--and you can't be optimistic about the future but rather are always defending a pre-draft opinion then I think you missed the point of being a fan--it's an optimistic enterprise (being a fan is holding out hope---->optimism). JMO.

It seems the proper course for a Titan fan who doubted Vince's projectability is simply to be easily swayed (b/c you truly want him to be a great player); i.e., a tone that would be more like "I don't know guys, I gotta say I still have the same concerns but I'm starting to get excited I might have been wrong" instead of "oh yeah, he's playing pretty well right now, but just wait..." [translated: you're focused more on your prediction about the player than the hope that he will become a good player]
  7. skitch

skitch Shut Up and Play Ball!

True
  8. moose4now

moose4now Starter

Oddly enough, that's what smart quarterbacks will do, too.
  9. hes running out of things to say, vince has proven him completely wrong

10. Simply breathtaking.

That's what ALL good QB's do, Ewker.

The difference is that most have to take what the defense gives them through the air. Vince makes the defense pay in multiple ways.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.