Hey Everyone!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Eddyc85, Aug 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

2. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Yea I hope my team doesn't ever become so disappointing that I have to resort to rooting for my rivals. :))

Yea once the baseball seasons over. From there maybe an OSU signature, maybe Blue Jackets signature, maybe a Titans signature or maybe something else.

3. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

If the last 2 years haven't disappointed OSU fans yet, there's always the hope of pulling a 3-peat of getting pummeled by an SEC team in the final this year...:moon2:

4. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Auburn!

5. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

OSU has owned Michigan for 4 years straight and 6 out of the last 7 - there's nary a disappointed Buckeye to be found..

And there will be no "strength of schedule" discussion this year..

6. Hoffa

Well, if that's their championship game, way to go!

7. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Maybe it's just me but it seems like fans of a team in the SEC that isn't Florida or LSU come across to me as like a petty brides maid. Think about it. Sure your happy your friend is getting married but deep down you have to resent the fact that it's not you up there and it's someone else. So let me ask the fans of the Vols, Auburn, Vanderbilt, Alabama etc... don't you get tired of watching your team not make it? Sure you might like seeing someone from your conference win it but how do you keep pretending to be happy for someone else when your not the ones there?

As for me, hey Ohio State's been divorced twice but at least we've been married twice. Oh and we did win it all in 02.

8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Alabama, Tennessee, Georgia.. they all have National Championships... You're just kinda blowing smoke. It's hands down the toughest conference period.

9. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Not this century.

10. Hoffa

:crazy:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar