Hey Coach Fisher ..

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Don, Sep 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

I agree, with this....that's TWO BOOS Collins didn't deserve. The rest are all his and Fisher's. Fisher placed Collins get what amounts to "practice" over the team, the fans and everything else, in what was clearly a winnable game, that this team and its fans desparately needed. Fisher threw it away by playing Collins minus the one series.

2. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

3. Brian

Brian Big Fan

Nor would I. We know Nashville is filled with front runners. Look at the Club Section.

4. The Don

The Don Upsetting The Apple Cart

I'll have to watch the tape, but going off memory from seeing it live, Collins turtled on one of those sacks.

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

cause Collins sucks

6. Brian

Brian Big Fan

I think he turtled, but there was noone there to sack him.

7. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Gunny...

Disagreement with you is like a stick of butter fighting with a buzz saw. What is your lame point anyway? That players like mcnair-george-bishop-hopkins-matthews-mason-kearse-carter-kinney-wycheck-thornton-smith-runyon-rolle-robertson-neal-bulluck-schulters-KVB-bennett, are only good because of smelly fish's coaching? Are you actually saying that?

Name 5? Hell i can name more than that.

John thornton set personal highs in sacks(2003) and tackles(2004) with the bengals.

Robaire smith set his personal high in tackles with the texans.

John runyon has had an outstanding career since leaving coach smelly fish.

Lorenzo neal has gone to the pro bowl since leaving the titans.

Gary walker never made the pro bowl with the titans but did for the jags.

Kevin carter was every bit the player in miami last year that he has always been getting in on 9 more tackles then what he averaged in his 4 seasons here.

Steve mcnair seems to be anything but a lost puppy dog since leaving the not so erudite fishy smell.

Derrick mason had his typical 1000 yard season last year despite having kyle boller throwing the ball.

Randall godfrey averaged 77 tackles a season with the titans he has 82 tackles the last 2 seasons.

Seems that those guys are pretty good. Andre dyson sure hasn't forgot to play football grabbing 2 ints sunday.

Another side of the question is how do players from other teams do when they come here? Does fisher get more out of them? Nobody can say that.

8. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

I'm a long timer over at mikebrownsucks.com and they have been calling for Thorny's head for years..

9. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

RollTide

:howdy: What is your malfunction? This is the 2nd thread I've come accross where your having a go at Gunny. Why?

Have we spat our dummy out & mommy's not there to pick it up?

Here's a word for you,Machiavellian.

Ever drag your fingernails down a chalk board? That is what it feels like for us when we have to read your annoying drivel.

In the words of Titan Jeff

"You again find a way to twist words to suit your own needs. It's really pathetic and now obvious to everyone who reads anything you post here. Any valid comments you make get totally overshadowed.

What a waste of time responding to you has become."

http://www.gotitans.com/goForum/showpost.php?p=197680&postcount=121

:bully: :crazy: :flamegun:

10. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

RT
    :moon2: :moon2: :moon2: :moon2:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar