Heres to hoping!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansWillWin2, Oct 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CKTitan

CKTitan Special Teams Standout

Just the typical disrespect ESPN is showing towards Tennessee (except Michael Smith of course) they're only looking at the fact the Titans got spanked by a Steelers team all bruised up with a wounded Big Ben smoking the Titans for 5 TDs (sorry for the flashback) and they see this as a let down game given the Texans are coming in in a similar situation as Pittsburgh in their game with the Titans.

2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

We destroyed the Ravens (who are considered a top 3 team by everyone). Respect us!... for now.

3. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

I was at that game...man he had a great game that day

4. T-Rac

T-Rac Resident GoTitans Brit

I think we should use him like the Eagles used Westbrook, lots of outside runs using his speed to win yards and throw in a few laterals and screens and Tennessee will be laughing. (along with Matt having to throw a few measley yards and get credited for a ton :p)

5. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

There are probably different lines and oddsmakers out there. But the one I was referring to was the guy who was on the Zone yesterday. He was saying we are still a slight underdog.

6. wycheck28

wycheck28 Starter

Wish I could say the same but unfortunately after last weeks let down nobody should respect us right now. Which is good because the titans seem to play better with a chip on their shoulder. When people seem to respect us and r high on us we seem to fold

7. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Guess which turd wasn't playing at center in those highlights?

8. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Gotta agree....we did not exactly make a case for any respect with our last showing.

Why do we always get worked up about whether we are being respected? Respect is earned, and 5 games in doesn't get us there. Besides, I would rather keep flying below the radar here.

Plenty of time to carp about respect when (if) we are a playoff team that can win playoff games again...should be getting closer next season IMO.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar