here's our chances to move down on saturday

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Fry, Apr 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

2. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Maybe I missed it....You mean, give them our 1st, and hey give us their second and taylor???

3. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

I think he meant, 'they give us draft picks for our first.' He's just pointing out that they are willing to trade into the first round.

4. Fry

werd

5. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Taylor wants to be a big Hollywood star. He will want to play in a major market. He's also old as hell. We're better off drafting a young DE (unless we can get Taylor for incredible value).

6. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

agreed

7. Fry

im not saying trade for taylor.

im saying the dolphins are willing to move back into the first round and we would more than likely be willing to move back.

8. ZELL22

ZELL22 Starter

MR would never do anything of a sort, he's too shrewd....:sarcasm:

9. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

Seems like everyone from Philly to San Diego will be looking to trade out of the first, so it may be pretty tough to get a deal done.

If Miami's looking to move up and get Brohm then they may have to move ahead of Tampa Bay, who I think could surprise some people and take him.

10. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I'm the opposite. Why not use some of those 4th round picks and a 3rd and gain another 2nd round pick. So maybe a package of a WR, DE, and RB. That would be pretty cool. Maybe somesort of Felix Jones, Mario Manningham, and Quentin Groves.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar