Here's a thought...(Britt)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titan_fan_4ever, May 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. idrockfan

idrockfan Savvy Vet

All I'm saying is......what NFL corner didn't get owned by Fitzgerald last year?

2. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

ur quite right though....most nfl corners did get owned by him

ive just looked at every game of last season.....there was one where he got 31 yards..but he got a td

Antown winfield of the viks did the best overall job against him though...keepin him to 50 yards and no TDs.....he is one of the best in the game...i remember last season he had a monster yr.

3. Titan_Cam

Titan_Cam Camp Fodder

Finny recently said he considers Whitfield the best corner in the game right now. Excellent in coverage and monster against the run too.

4. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

yeah i saw that....his live chat nfl right.....tried to ask him some questions...didnt get any through. did any of you guys actually successfully ask him something and he replied? that'd be pretty cool i guess

i respect finny for what he said....winfield is an amazing corner....buddy of mine is a viks fan....one of hte few ppl i watch football w/ ...this guy is a real good cb. run and pass...physical too...stats dont do him justice...teams dont like to throw his way

5. Stephenson

Stephenson Camp Fodder

Excellent job on being taken seriously buddy.... :rolleyes:

6. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

If the original point was that Britt could become a better player faster because he is going head to head with Finny I'd say maybe but I'm not sure going head to head with Harper won't help him just as much. Just having the elevated competition is the point. What these young WRs should realize quickly is that all CBs in the NFL are studs compared to what they typically faced in college and that route running and timing are way more critical for success. WRs have to run every route with precision and get quick out of their break or they will never have seperation.

7. Tackhead #9

Tackhead #9 Harder, better, faster, stronger

Sorry bro, I missed the part where you actually had any kind of response to back up your argument. I'll give you the short version; Pro Bowl means jack all. So your 'simple comparison' is... just dumb, really. If in the season Finny is putting out a Pro Bowl effort, then he shouldn't even be on the field in a real game. That ain't Finny, and it'll never be Finny.

So basically man, you're wrong. And getting rather snide about it, too. I mean, if you want people to listen to you, you should stop carrying on like a ten year old. Trust me, 'blah blah blah' and 'unbunch your panties' don't make for a convincing argument.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. tenforthewin

tenforthewin Camp Fodder

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar