Here's a good read about Pacman.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by cdy_hitt, Feb 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

about henry...personally i think he is an amazing talent....but think bout this...he plays w/ one of the best qbs....and one of the best WRs in chad johson and TJ is IMO the second best 2nd string reciver (after wayne).....and also plays w/ a solid running game....so they cant really focus on him a lot..too busy w/ the otehr three playmakers..and plus slot recievers have more of the field to work w/....puttin him in as a starter might not garner all the sucess u think it will. plus i already like our WRs.....i like b.jones...and i think givens needs a chance w/ young..and i hope bennet returns....but i dont know how all three will play...

plus he could ruin pacman.... u know deep down inside he wants a jail mate?

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

and Boldin

3. cdy_hitt

cdy_hitt Senior...

:werd:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar