Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Here We Go Again

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ColtKiller, Apr 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yanek27 Starter

Moolah:
    $2,043

And our approach doesnt lead to Super Bowl wins either. I check google everyday for the Titans so here is my big news story. Lendale signed his tender offer.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Creeping-Cruds GIV'R!

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $3,892
    Yanek, is that your quaker?
  2. jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Moolah:
    $77

and each season it's sucking the fun out of it. Why do you think the Cowboys are so popular? Jerry Jones does things to bring in the fans. They know how to entertain the fans. Jerry Jones is old school when the game was all about the superstars winning for the fans.

Money talks and contracts imo should be kept from the media and fans. focus on the players and the game it's self.

I dont care how much money chris johnson makes or dont make, thats between him and the Titans, but for now he should do his job and entertain the fans..it's what he chose to do in life.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Creeping-Cruds GIV'R!

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $3,892
    Jesse, you're a good dog...

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/y1o52t-LMqA&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/y1o52t-LMqA&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $2,002
    Jerry Jones is all about the money he gets. Everything he does, it for more money.
  3. Soxcat Starter

Britt
    Moolah:
    $2,294
    Below are the last 10 SB winners.
    List all the big FA moves these teams made to win the SB?
    Outside of the Saints signing Brees I don't see it.

New Orleans Saints
    Pittsburgh Steelers
    New York Giants
    Indianapolis
    Pittsburgh Steelers
    New England Patriots
    New England Patriots
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    New England Patriots
    Baltimore Ravens
    • Tip Jar Donor

Alex1939 Pro Bowler

Wright
    Moolah:
    $5,433
    Thread title makes this song play in my head

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/i3MXiTeH_Pg&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/i3MXiTeH_Pg&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Thread title makes this song play in my brain
  4. Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $8,233
    Yep. Classic Tennessee Titanry.
  5. wplatham U of M Class of 2012

Moolah:
    $89
    Once again, we hear the "Bud is cheap" argument.

But every year the Titans are top 10 in the league in payroll.

Why doesn't this add up?
  6. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,451
    Some of you are missing the point. It's not that signing every other big name free agent is anyone's desire, it's that we don't improve the roster with better players. Whether that be through the draft or via free agency, the Titans just field a team and think Jeff Fisher aka "the greatest coach in the league" (because tenure says so) can coach them to success. That hasn't worked, so take a different approach.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.