Here we go again...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ColtKiller, Jan 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Once again, Baltimore is milking huge penalties (2 pass interference calls to put them inside the 5 yard line), injuries (Hines Ward), and errors (Shanked punt among others) for all they're worth to stick around in a game they should be losing by a considerable margin. I hope Baltimore makes it to the Super Bowl and gets beat by 25 points against the Cardinals, these guys don't deserve to be in this game and they don't deserve for this game to be as close as it is

2. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

I agree. But I hope Pitt does win because it will be a huge indication that this is what would have happened to them had we not had 3 turnovers and over 80 yards of penalties against them.

3. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

I see where you're coming from, I just don't care about indications. Anyone outside of Maryland who watched that game knows who played better football and who deserved to win

4. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

As I was saying.

How many times did Pittsburgh blitz Flacco in this game/what percentage of defensive plays were some type of blitz?

5. tommygoldman05

tommygoldman05 Is loving the Titans

Joe Flacco cam suck my b**** he sucks

6. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Flacco=overrated. Say what you want about his 'poise' or his 'unflappable verteran leadership' (Brian Baldinger referred to Flaccos as a 'seasoned veteran' on NFL Network today....WTF?!?!?!), all I see is an average AT BEST qb on a team with a good D. What are his playoff stats? Less then 50% completion, prolly 8-10 yards average, and a couple TDs and a couple picks. Sounds like VY to me

7. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

WHOOOAAA...that was a brutal hit by Clark, I truly hope those guys are all right, not to sounds like Jesse's annoying a$s last week, but that was a devastating collision

8. tommygoldman05

Do you mean overrated

9. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Yeah I corrected it, good lookin

10. tommygoldman05

It's all goooooood

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar