here we go again...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by bulluck4dMVP, Feb 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

BREAKING NEWS
    Report: Williams faces season suspension
    Dolphins running back Ricky Williams has violated the NFL's substance abuse policy for a fourth time, a Denver television station reported Sunday. A fourth positive test would result in a year suspension for Williams.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2336760

if this is true, this guy is a straight idiot...

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I think you'd say he was a 'bent' idiot. :brow:

3. maximus

maximus Starter

Looks like he wont get much in the trade market

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

get nothing if he is done for the year.

5. nigel

nigel Back on the bus

It might as well be a lifetime ban. No one will touch him with a ten foot poll now.

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

he could become the guys teams call late in the season when everyone else is hurt. Who knows I just hope he is never in two tone blue.

Was he tryin' to keep up with the Jonses???? - lol

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

phew, i thought it was pacman

8. No one can be that stupid, I'm sure he asn't

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

tsk tsk, the English, always believe that other people have common sense. Much much to learn.

10. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

There is nothing more to be made of this other than using substances is a greater priority in Ricky's life than being a feature back in the NFL. I could really care less if Mr. X smokes grass with Mr. Z. I don't care if Mr. Y sold it to him. I'm not a judgemental person that believes that users are bad people or that drug use makes them bad or anything like that. To those of you that criticize Williams for blowing a career in football for using whatever he's been busted for... don't let anyone tell you that you are wrong for making a laughing stock out of Ricky... you are not wrong. You are most justified for Williams had what many men can only dream of and if it was for the lack of mental fortitude he forfeited it away. Williams is a loser. He's not a loser for using drugs but a loser for choosing drugs over a career in the NFL. It's about priorities. How many of you would feel real bad sorry for a fellow man whose wife left him because she found out he was shagging the barely 18 baby sitter? I'd laugh in his face for being stupid. You should too. There's nothing wrong with shagging an 18 year old baby sitter I suppose, I wouldn't judge someone over it... it's just one of those things that you really can not do when you are married. Looks like the NFL is filing for divorce.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar