Henshaw Hired by Saints

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Feb 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A.D.

A.D. It's (insert day of week here) & Colts still SUCK Staff

2. I still don't think that they let Henshaw walk just to get someone who could help on the OLine. Fisher himself said that they were going to get someone with OLine experience to fill the quality control position.

But now I have to ask for next week's powerball numbers, just in case... :ha:

3. A.D.

A.D. It's (insert day of week here) & Colts still SUCK Staff

I believe the only reason Fisher said that is he wants the new guy to be able to help Troupe and Scaife improve their blocking. Munch certainly doesn't need any help coaching his guys.

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

apparently, based on the total disssappointment that was 2005, he does.

5. Ewker

Ewker Starter

thanks.

6. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

Hmmm one name comes to mind when thinking about a new tight end coach...

maybe Frank Wycheck?

7. maximus

maximus Starter

Doubt it, he seems to be happy doing broadcasting for the Titans games.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar