Henry was about to be cleared of drug issues?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Bobo, Mar 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Thanks to Nendzone for posting this on TC. I didn't see a thread like it here.

If that's the case, then apparently he hasn't got long until another failure won't lead to a year long suspension. Big difference in what we thought was going on.

But also Henry wanting 12M to restructure was news to us. Anyone know what the total contract could be worth for Henry?

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

As far as I know if he is caught again he is gone for a year.

Going out of the program doesn't mean he resets his drug usage.

3. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Maybe MR did do the smart thing and not re-sign him.

Maybe not.

4. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

We will know if it was a good move or not. All depends if M C Fatty White can produce like Henry

5. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Then what would it mean? Suspensions are the only thing I know the league does to a player for drug violations. If that's so, then there's nothing else for them to rotate him out of.

6. Tez

Tez Camp Fodder

He gets tested less frequently after game 3

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

The program.

8. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Going out of the program...

Means they can't just test him at randon whenever they want.

Personally i could care less about a player smoking weed. As long as they are not selling, driving under the influence or smoking around kids.

Can you imagine if we had drug testing and suspensions for posting on gotitans? Half you guys would suspended. Bipolar would never be heard from again.. :clown:

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Yes Mr. Perfect.

10. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

I would still be posting, I wouldn't touch the stuff. First of all smoking gives you unsightly wrinkles around your mouth and your skin gets this gray, unattractive tinge.

I'm trying to tell you that Travis learned his lesson. He really was disappointed in himself and ashamed for getting suspended 4 games. Playing football was more important than anything else.

When he realized that the Titans were not going to pay him that roster bonus, that he earned, the integrity of the team and the negotiations were over as far as Travis was concerned. He felt that he earned that bonus, was willing to forgo it if they made up for it with the new contract and guaranteed money. I guess Fisher feels that he can win without a runner like Travis.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar