Henry Ready to Contribute on Sunday

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Sep 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

honestly i think people are making the mistake assuming we have quality instead of quantity at WR. givens and wade have never been number ones and williams has had a case of the drops lately. roby hasnt done much either. i have confidence in jones, but he has to turn potential in to production.

2. Bobo

Bobo Guest

If Calvin is head and shoulders above the other players, and we don't trade down, I'd have no problems with it. I'd love to have a bad *** DE, but maybe there won't be one worth our pick.

It's not like we have a true #1 WR on this team.

3. Titansfan10

Titansfan10 Camp Fodder

okay byebye reynaldo hill....and we sure as heck better get Calvin Johnson...

4. SupDawg

SupDawg Guest

Pretty good prediction I might add. :grrhee:

Sorry for the lame bump.. :))

5. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

White did have a great game, 1 carry 2 yards. Henry was amazing though.

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

If you call all those negative plays in the 4th quarter amazing then yea, otherwise I would say he had an interesting day.

7. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

Lol I know I was joking. Henry was always over rated when he was on Buffalo IMO, we should give White more carries.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar