Henry Ready to Contribute on Sunday

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Sep 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SupDawg

SupDawg Guest

My prediction:

CB is inactive for game and Henry/White are our 1/2 RBs. On Fishers's TV show last night, he said White had his best week of practice ever (this week). I read yesterday somewhere that Fish was quoted that White was "ready to move up the dept chart".

Hopefully we get a steady dose of both of the big guys against MIA.

2. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

con - tribute. lol.

3. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

I think they are the RB's we need to rely on. It gives the RBs a good thing when one can sit out and rest and recover when we have 2 more.

4. Titansfan10

Titansfan10 Camp Fodder

calvin johnson....

5. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

6. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

Brandon Meriweather= Ed reed.

7. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

19. Brandon Meriweather S Miami Senior 6'0 190 4.49
    Meriweather is yet another in a long line of great Miami defenders. And he may be one of the best of them when this season is done with. Meriweather has very good size for the position, and outstanding speed and athleticism. But what seperates him from most other DB's in college football is his football smarts. His instincts are second to none, as he is hardly out of position and always seems to make the big play at the right time. He's also able to lay the wood as good as any DB out there. Some even believe he has the ability to play at CB. Also has very good ball skills. Comparison: Ed Reed

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

you are correct sir. calvin johnson will be one of the best wr in the national football league.

if you couldnt tell i was on the bandwagon, check out the sig :yes:

9. Titansfan10

Titansfan10 Camp Fodder

Definitly...i mean if Johnson comes out next season, Bennett is on his last year...do we keep him? Either way i say we get Calvin Johnson, how many times do 6'5'' 235lbs with a 4.4 40yard dash widereciver come availabe...WHO HAS HANDS....i.e. calico(no hands)...this is rare in my opinion...sure Adrian Peterson may be tempting but id still take Calvin, and that DB from Miami...maybe but honestly why? Do we get rid of Thompson? And its hard to make a comparison to Ed Reed...imo

10. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Even without Bennet (and I'd be surprised if we don't resign), we still have Givens, Wade, Jones with Roby and Williams for depth. Spending a high pick on Calvin Johnson would be a waste considering our other areas of need, imo.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar