Henry puts last season behind him....

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Bobo, Jul 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

True. Henry should have come here with a huge chip on his shoulder. But he was also being paid big money and had come off a trade for a third-rounder.

2. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Why? Is it stale?

I don't remember, but I probably argue with too many people to remember all that :winker:

3. moose4now

moose4now Starter

Something tells me he will this time 'round.

He's being pushed a little bit harder this time.

Not only by player competion. But, by personal motivation to bounce back from a sub-par season full of distractions.

Here's hoping he can. :toast:

4. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

This is going to be Travis' year. Leave Cheese alone!

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

is he this years Lamont for you? :ha:

6. no fumbling problems since when? if your talking bout last yr then yea b/c he only carried it 88 times..........but for them 3 yrs in Buff when he was getting on average of 289 carries he fumbled 23 times

7. He has cut way down on his fumbles since his 2nd year. He has close to 200 carries over his last 2 (obviously limited) seasons and just 2 fumbles.

8. Bobo

Bobo Guest

His fumble per carry ratio recently should be around the best in the league. The fumble last year in Pittsburgh should partially be attributed to a missed block. Until he starts dropping the ball again, I think that label can be put away.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar