Henry on the Rome Show

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Oct 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

For those of you with ESPN, I believe I heard Travis Henry will be his guest today at 3:30 central.

2. Sledge

Sledge Guest

I hope he calls him Henry so Travis can whip his *****

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

thanks for the heads up Jeff!!!

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

that was good. when the asked about whether he was the man or whatever, that was interesting. I thought it was funny that he responded to 3 questions with the response: Oh yeah, most definately.

5. zackmann

zackmann Guest

you mean someone asked him if he was the man? what an insightful and thought out question....

6. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Also, when given a choice between two options, he would say, oh yeah, most definitely. Clearly Mr. Henry should enter the public speaking circuit. And they say football players don't learn anything in college...

Glad to hear that he feels like the players are working to take the team to a better place. The effort is a major factor in our improvement as a team.

7. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

He paid props to Bulluck real well, citing his leadership. His personal Titan two tone testimonial to Keith Bullucks abilities was awe inspiring. :cry: I haven't seen that much love for a man since I was assaulted by a winged ape on the side walk outside a showing of The Rocky Horror Picture Show.:sad2:

these guys on the Rome Show are talking about how bad the Raiders are. He says D.Green sucks so bad he'll come there this weekend and serve poor winless Oakland a W. They also say it's harder to go 0-16 than 16-0.

Seems that Travis Henry thinks he is a premier RB.

:guzzle:

8. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Yeah, Romey is known for those.

9. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Is it just me or is Rome a total peckerwood... He's sound like a 21 YO valley-dude... I much prefer Dan Patrick and also the local show (nashville) run by those ex-MTSU coaches...

10. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

jim rome: peckerwood at large

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9HNgqQVHI_8"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9HNgqQVHI_8" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

I think it is some kind of forum rule to post this video as evidence that jim rome is indeed a peckerwood every time Jim Rome and peckerwood appears in a post.

You know, Just so we can be legimate while we are not smack bashing him. :))

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar