Henry Gets Run Game Going

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Sep 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rock8titans

rock8titans Starter

Henry showed flashes of being a decent back when he was in Buffalo, you have to give him credit for that. Since being on the Titans he has been a shell of what he was with the Bills. Leave it up to the Titans to pick him up when nobody else wanted him.

I'm convinced Brown is made of glass. Dude get's a hang nail and he's out for weeks.

2. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

Henry is over rated, well he was even on Buffalo. He had only 2 years over 1,000 rushing yards.

3. rock8titans

rock8titans Starter

I agree with you man. But he hasn't even done a fraction of that since joining the Titans. I would NEVER have picked him up, but that's a typical move by the Titans. A move Fisher probably liked and gave his blessing for. Fisher has no clue.

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

it's not, thats why i had the frowning face

5. fltitan

fltitan Guest

Running game never really got going and continues to be a disappointment and yes the blocking was better but still not very good. Our OL has played poorly over the last 2 or 3 years, is it Munch or the lack of talent or both. I hope we spend some money in FA on the OL and maybe take someone like Joe Thomas with what appears to be a very high draft choice.

6. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

It tells you how bad things have been when we get excited over one half of a decent rushing game against at team who has given up a ton against the run already.

7. 2ToneBlue

2ToneBlue Starter

Brown just sucks period, he doesn't hit the hole faster have you watched him tap dance at the line of scrimmage? He's got a long of 9 yds this year and that was a 5 yd gain he tripped forward on (sacasm I don't even remember him playing before he was hurt again). He's too indecisive at the line, seems he's not sure which hole to hit when he has the ball.

8. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Yet Brown has consistently more yardage and a better ypc than Henry... go figure....

9. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

Brown was never really a true RB, he was a WR, but I still think he is better than Henry.

10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

brown a stats guy. he consistently gets 2-3 yards with a nice 30 yarder in there to give him a healthy YPC.

you dont get this with chris
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar