Henry Enjoying Rushing Success

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Oct 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Snookus

Snookus YA DIGGGG

Don't worry, I'm enjoying your success too Travis.

150 yards + the win next week!

Crazy Hair Girl says what's up:
    <object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8iZeSGMJ5DA"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8iZeSGMJ5DA" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

me thinks crazy hair girl is kinda hot. and she takes shots at the texans, so i love her.

3. Snookus

Snookus YA DIGGGG

Ditto, gotta love her comments.

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

sure, does that mean I'm invited? I'll be at the game. PM me if you r 4 real about that and I'll send you a cell phone number I can be reached at during the game. I also plan on being with some smack returner guys pregame heading to that usual tailgate spot at St. Ann's pregame. Odds are I'm going to be at Coyote Ugly early morning pre tailgate.

5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

omg. whole seperate reply for crazy hair girl.

I loved it when she said "pissed it away" :rotfl:

that was awesome! :applause:

6. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Bipolar, uh, I'll send you a PM.

7. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

You've got to kidding. Is it really? MY birthday is the 29th. That's pretty sweet :yes:

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar