Henry contract

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by fitantitans, Feb 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

What's this going to look like? What would y'all offer? A couple things to consider before answering;
    1. One joint away from going to the joint.
    2. Any teams that might be interested would be concerned about "One joint away from going to the joint". (If he hits FA).
    3. He's the best RB that we have. What would it cost us to replace him?
    4. He ran for over 1,000 yards in 06, what can he do in 07 with a better OL?
    5. We have cap money to spend.

2. Bobo

Bobo Guest

I don't know much about NFL contracts, but seems that there are clauses for getting in trouble. Surely any contract will have as much protection as it can, at least you'd think.

The bonus due this year is big, but I don't know the details of the whole contract. I don't think he's an elite back, so he shouldn't be paid like one. But he deserves a contract that's equal to at least a top 10 or 15 back. Maybe there's a problem in figuering that with the increased cap.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar