Help your boy out and vote against bullying

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by JCBRAVE, Jan 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Boo.

And another point. Nobody on this thread was old enough to vote for Ross Perot.

And yes, bullying is in human nature. This app is to help the victims. But other measures to stop bullying are fruitless. Bullying is an animal instinct. To end bullying would be to end survival of the fittest, which every being on earth deals with.

Everyone from toddlers to 100 year olds, plants and animals deal with bullying in some way.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

@Tennessy XO what are you going to do if Memphis grows up to be a bully or a victim of bullying?

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. XO

XO Nevada Native

I hope he is neither. Bullies suck and if he is the victim I hope he rearranges their chicklets

4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Watch the movie Disconnect...

Maybe an extreme example, but kids these days are seriously f*cked up in the head. It's due to a combination of bad parenting and technology (Internet and always being connected with phones and social media) amongst other factors that may not be easily explained.

If the bullying happens on Facebook while you're in high school, I would think it'd essentially be the same as happening face to face in and around the classroom. In fact, it could be worse due to the fact that the bullies are saying stuff for everyone else in your school to say. Easiest solution would be to get rid of your Facebook or troll them back. I had MySpace in HS and I honestly don't remember seeing any bullying on it. The biggest problem was when someone wasn't in your top 8. lol

I absolutely agree that kids should fight back if it has to come to that. Just saying its not as black and white as XO puts it... because this is a different generation being effected by this. We didn't grow up in this god awful technological craze, and it's becoming all the poor kids today even know.

To those of you with kids, good luck. Sh*ts only gonna get crazier.

5. XO

XO Nevada Native

Kids these days just need to hit the weights and up their wits.

In this world you are either a punk salad like @JCBRAVE or a dominant winner like @Big TT

Guy has calves like a 13 year old Chinese gymnast

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Troll Troll x 1
  6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Patrick just stop you sound like a dumb ass

• Boring Boring x 1
  7. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

At one point, everyone in here has been bullied by me online, so you better vote......

.........for the other girl cause JCB SUUUUUUUUCKS!!!!!!!

• LOL LOL x 2
  8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Yea don't do it for me people, do it for the kids, just follow the link in post #1 and help a good thing come to be.

• Boring Boring x 1
  9. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I voted

because depression hits home for me and not many people understand what it can do to a person.

10. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

and the testicles of a 13 year old girl

• LOL LOL x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar