Help me pick a new Titans jersey

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by JCBRAVE, Sep 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I bought a Locker shirt over the summer and really like it. I know it's not a jersey but it's something I can wear anytime and still show my support. I'm really not sold on anyone's jersey right now. Wright seems to be the best choice but if you're confident in McCarthy staying healthy and getting a new contract then go for it. I know you really like McCourty and he just signed a new contract so that might be your safest bet.

I don't like custom I rather have a player.

2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

My last name is Young......so I have no choice but to get a player.....

Thanks Vince, you have shamed your family:disappointed:

3. The Kid

The Kid Starter

ecseller.com is where I'll be buying mine. Not as good of selection or quality obviously.. But spending 150 bucks on a jersey that you might not even wear in a few years, no thanks!

Plus no one can tell they're not real.

4. RTH

RTH Meh...

I have a Nickey Jersey that is autographed... ok, well, I'm the one that autographed it with my own name.

I think it's actually worth more that way.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar