Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Help me pick a new Titans jersey

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by JCBRAVE, Sep 10, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,203
    It would be wonderful if they turned it around, I'd be thrilled. I don't care what CJ does, I'm over expecting him to help us. He's too busy trying to be a celebrity and not a football player.

I'm washing my hands of all these Fisher picks. Anybody want my dark blue Vince Young jersey???
  2. TitansWillWin2 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $38,690
    ILL TAKE THE VINCE YOUNG ONE!
  3. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,203
    I'd just ask that you pay the shipping of $5.15 and it's yours..

If you have paypal you can send it to me that way, or mail me $5. I'm just not going to lose money giving these jerseys away.
  4. Obie09 Starter

Locker
    Moolah:
    $5,876
    Guess who has a Titans Moss jersey? :drunk: Or I did at least. Think I trashed it already lol.
  5. TitansWillWin2 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $38,690
    haha im just messing man. Even though I like Vince Young, I still dont need another jersey. I have this superstition that if I get a players jersey he will start to suck, get hurt or not get resigned. So i stay away from active player jersey's. Though being that my last name is cook I've been considering getting a Jared Cook jersey lol
    JCBRAVE high fives this.
  6. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,203
    That Moss acquisition was such an exciting moment, then he stunk. Man was I disappointed.
    Obie09 high fives this.
  7. TitansWillWin2 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $38,690
    They didnt play him lol. Fisher was to dumb to put him and britt on the field at the same time. His reasoning was that they both played the X posistion lol. What a joke he became!
  8. titansrule00000 Starter

Moolah:
    $2,148
    Get a custom jersey with your name on it. Thats what I did, I got tired of buying a jersey every few years so mine has my name and number 1 now I wont need to buy a jersey again. nfl.com had them for a reasonable price when I got mine last year.
  9. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,203
    Yea I know, but still. You'd think a HoF WR would contribute a little more, even if they only used him in 6 plays.
    TitansWillWin2 high fives this.
  10. Shanvhere Elite

Moolah:
    $168
    Feel like a winner, get a Manning jersey