Help me pick a new Titans jersey

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by JCBRAVE, Sep 10, 2012.

1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

It would be wonderful if they turned it around, I'd be thrilled. I don't care what CJ does, I'm over expecting him to help us. He's too busy trying to be a celebrity and not a football player.

I'm washing my hands of all these Fisher picks. Anybody want my dark blue Vince Young jersey???
  2. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Starter

ILL TAKE THE VINCE YOUNG ONE!
  3. JCBRAVE

I'd just ask that you pay the shipping of $5.15 and it's yours..

If you have paypal you can send it to me that way, or mail me $5. I'm just not going to lose money giving these jerseys away.
  4. Obie09

Obie09 Starter

Guess who has a Titans Moss jersey? :drunk: Or I did at least. Think I trashed it already lol.
  5. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Starter

haha im just messing man. Even though I like Vince Young, I still dont need another jersey. I have this superstition that if I get a players jersey he will start to suck, get hurt or not get resigned. So i stay away from active player jersey's. Though being that my last name is cook I've been considering getting a Jared Cook jersey lol
    • High Five High Five x 1
  6. JCBRAVE

That Moss acquisition was such an exciting moment, then he stunk. Man was I disappointed.
  7. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Starter

They didnt play him lol. Fisher was to dumb to put him and britt on the field at the same time. His reasoning was that they both played the X posistion lol. What a joke he became!
  8. titansrule00000

titansrule00000 Starter

Get a custom jersey with your name on it. Thats what I did, I got tired of buying a jersey every few years so mine has my name and number 1 now I wont need to buy a jersey again. nfl.com had them for a reasonable price when I got mine last year.
  9. JCBRAVE

Yea I know, but still. You'd think a HoF WR would contribute a little more, even if they only used him in 6 plays.
  10. Shanvhere

Shanvhere Elite

Feel like a winner, get a Manning jersey