Help me pick a new Titans jersey

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by JCBRAVE, Sep 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

As some of you may know, I've given my Chris Johnson jersey away, and our pal kstone will be receiving his new No.28 jersey in just a few short days. That's leaves me in need of a new Nike Titans jersey. I'm not sure on whether to go with the home light blue jersey, or the white away jersey. I'm thinking white away jersey simply because I haven't owned one of those since McNair's in 2001.

Here are the finalists

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

The blank custom away jersey can say McCourty, McCarthy, Wright, or my name.

What do you guys think is the best move? I only want players that will be around for years. I'm not including Britt for that very reason, I think he's gone after next season.

2. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

How about get the custom one made that says "clueless". Because most of everyone on this message board believe its all CJ's fault. When the majority of it falls on the O-line. Now if he would have done so bad against a poor defense such as the bucs (Like Deanglo Williams did yesterday), then I would be blaming it all on CJ. You can put ringer, harper, or whoever back there and they are not going to succed with the blocking they did yesterday.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

get one with your own name. That one will be good to wear forever. My Chris Brown, Brad Hopkins, McNair, Vince Young, Kearse, and Tyrone Calico jerseys aren't getting much wearing time nowadays.

Nobody on this team has proven that they'll be around in 4 or 5 years, I'd rather get one that you can wear until it falls apart.

4. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

I'd do Wright or McCarthy just because there will be a lot less of them out there, and I personally like both players.

I'm looking for a Locker name plate for my VY jersey myself haha.

5. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

McCarthy is the only Titan player I would consider buying a jersey of at the moment.

6. JCBRAVE

I really like McCarthy, knowing he's around allows me to sleep at night. McCourty is my guy though, so IDK, tough call.

7. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

The McC's are one bad play away from their jereys being outdated. A #whatever JC Brave jersey will never go out of circulation. You'd thank me 5 or 6 years down the road. Believe me, coming from a guy with a bunch of Titans jerseys that never get worn.

8. JCBRAVE

Oh I've got my fair share of Titans jerseys collecting dust too, I know where you're coming from. But I just like having real players jerseys to show my support.

I guess I'm a better fan than they are players, so you may have sold me on the custom idea.

9. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I think I'm going to wait for a while on jerseys, but McCarthy and Locker would be the two I'd get now. Wright is definitely an option in the future. He looked like a player when he got the ball.

I just wear my #9 jersey to all the games.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar