Help me get a dog! Vote here!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by The Mrs, Jul 7, 2009.

?
  1. Yes, she'll be a good Mommy to Skillet!

8 vote(s)
    44.4%
  2. H*ll no! She's make him a metrosexual fruity dog!

8 vote(s)
    44.4%
  3. Forget Skillet, I'll wear a dog suit and move in with the family.

2 vote(s)
    11.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

I want a dog. But not just any dog. I want Creeping Crud's dog, Skillet. He's adorable. Of course, I'd have to enroll him in obedience and manner's school. But I WANT him.

So, how much for Skillet? I'll give him a good home. I'll buy him a cute, furry bed. I'll buy him adorable outfits. He'll get a spa day every 2 weeks with grooming and a massage. Gourmet food. Oh, I'd want to change him name, too.

2. alabamawoody

alabamawoody Camp Fodder

I'm with you---think Skillet needs to move uptown.

3. mdfan

mdfan Starter

I'm sure you'd give Skillet a great home.

Crud's posts on Skillet make it sound to me like he's a part of the family - would you really ask a guy to sell a family member?

4. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

I have a dog that I've been fostering for the SPCA that can be adopted. I would keep him but Kingston, my Dobie while he tolerates Lucky, would rather just be the only male dog in the house.
    I'll send you pics of him if you're interested.
    He already knows Sit, Down, Shake and is crate and house trained. He's very, very friendly, albeit quite exuberant.
    He's tan, with a black mask/muzzle, white socks, has a curled up tail with a white tip. He's about 40 lbs. He's a little bit bigger than a Spitz and a little smaller than a Border Collie (length and height-wise). I think he's a Boxer mix.

Oh and it's bad ju-ju to change a dog's name like that. Why would you want to confuse the dog when he already knows what his name is?

5. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

He can have visitation every other weekend and I won't even ask him to pay dog support!:suspect:

6. jdog

jdog I like beer!

"So, how much for Skillet? I'll give him a good home. I'll buy him a cute, furry bed. I'll buy him adorable outfits. He'll get a spa day every 2 weeks with grooming and a massage. Gourmet food. Oh, I'd want to change him name, too".

This sounds a lot like my prenuptial agreement. The only part that come to pass is that I have been called many different names.

7. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

I just got my first dog ever about two weeks ago. His name is Lennon. I don't know about your living situation but I live alone and its awesome to have a dog thats always happy to see you come home from work.

Here is a pic:

[​IMG]

(I hope this auto resizes)

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Skillet would surely enjoy some new friends but he's my (insane) little skate-boardin' buddy!
    I can give you the info on the breeder if you like - maybe get a new brother or sister of Skillet..
    [​IMG]

9. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

PS how could you change the name Skillet?
    He was named after this guy..
    Skillet Mayhand
    [​IMG]

10. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Ummm .... I am pretty sure dog in avatar and dog in picture are not the same dog.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar