Hello Trent Richardson,Goodbye Chris Johnson

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by mike75, Nov 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bama boosters will make sure his "career" isn't hurt by staying another year. They know their entire offense is Richardson.

That said, he's a beast and would love to have him, but screw taking a RB in the 1st again.

2. Obviously an exception to the rule.

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I'm speaking more of recent times than 12 years ago.

4. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Yeah I noticed that about his height. He doesn't look anything like the 6 '3' they list him at. He looks more like 6 foot.

5. wrench248

wrench248 Pro Bowler

CJ will be on the team next year, but that is only because of the contract.

6. MDTitansFan

MDTitansFan Rookie

look at lockers legs and no homo, butt compared to hasselbacks. Hasselback is probably fatter than locker and thats why he looks smaller. Its not that funny. fact is locker is 6 3 234 and hasselback 6 4 225. Muscle does weigh more than fat. and i assume locker is built

7. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

This is the thing.We need a physical RB like Willis Mcgahee,Burner Turner,Frank Gore that can gain your offense 4 or 5 yards a carry and keep your drives alive instead of going three and out and wishing on a lucky star that after twenty carries CJ might run one back for 80 yards.Its over and we must see Chris Johnson is hurting this team because he can't play anymore and we are playing with one arm tied behind our back because we don't have a running game.

I do hope if they have a crazy plan to bring back CJ next season that they will at least bring in another RB that will take over the workload when its evident that CJ is not worth playing.

Jake Locker would be a bigger threat next season if we get a good RB in here.A good running game will help us tremendously.

My question is this.

If CJ keeps playing the way he does he is directly one of the reasons we are losing football games with his pathetic play.A better RB and better play and we would've at least had one or even two more victories with someone who can move the chains.It is time to bring in another RB before his pitiful play also affects us in 2012 also.Does everyone want to see CJ doing the same 1 yard per carry dance at this time next year? He is one of the reasons we are losing games and the offense is stalling.

CJ only got a $10 million signing bonus.right? There is no roster bonus next year, just an $8 million base with additional incentives worth less than a million. The base doesn’t get guaranteed until after the season starts if i'm correct.If they cut CJ at the end of the season they’ll save $17 million or close to it.

Time to pull the plug before he hinders Locker's progress next season.Get a RB in here who can gain yardage and move the ball so there isn't too much pressure on Locker to do everything.

8. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

We aren't getting rid of CJ next season. That just isn't going to happen. If he plays as poorly next season, he's likely out. But after this season? Not likely. RBs have off years.

9. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

Locker is a threat to scramble and gain yardage so if we had CJ playing like he used to play then it would be very hard on opposing defenses especially next season if Britt comes back healthy.We could have a very dangerous offense.Also imagine if we drafted Blackmon at WR and Britt came back healthy and ready.We do have the makings of a very potent offense in the future if certain scenarios fall into place.

10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

not many 'playmakers' have fall off a cliff years

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar