Hello from a Falcons fan!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Falcfan, Oct 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LosingBy3

LosingBy3 Starter

The true definition of phoning it in.

Oh but now he's in atlanta, hes SOOOO much better. Blech. *****.

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

6'5" 230lb WR, he doesnt even have to know the plays, just treat him like 2013 Kendall Wright, just go and we'll find you open down field....

3. LosingBy3

LosingBy3 Starter

Might make us a tad less predictable, could have a positive impact if whis would stop running the damn ball so much.

4. tnfan47

tnfan47 Let's Get It

That would be nice.

5. altitan

altitan Pro Bowler

I heard Titans players were urging fans to stab opposing fans so watch out for that.
    On a serious note, the Titan's are pathetic, in all aspects. If you have a weakness, the Titan's will give you false hope that all weaknesses are fixed. You guys should leave with an easy win, perhaps you could forget you o line coach when you leave.

• LOL LOL x 1
  6. altitan

altitan Pro Bowler

C'mon man.

7. altitan

altitan Pro Bowler

Dorial Green Beckham

8. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Well you should expect a blowout when you face a scrub team like the Titans. It will be a blowout of epic proportions. I was expecting a 56-10 loss, but now that there's going to be rain it could be closer... Maybe 42-10.

Best case scenario we will lose by 14. A Titans W would be like a second Music City Miracle... Ain't happening.

One thing you may not know is that this will actually be a home game for the Falcons. Despite the game being played in Nashville, our team doesn't have home games this late into the season.

The only single position we are better than the Falcons at is TE. And I feel genuinely sorry for Delanie Walker right now. Poor guy could be making a difference on a contender. Instead he is overlooked because he plays for the worst franchise in the NFL.

All in all, you have nothing to worry about.

Enjoy your free W. We're everyone's rebound team... Every ****ing year. Browns, Colts, Bills, Dolphins... All teams were coming off losses when they played us.

• LOL LOL x 1
  9. RTH

RTH Meh...

Sigh...

10. Falcfan

Falcfan Camp Fodder

You guys put up a tough game against us. Your defense stifled our offense which isn't easy to do usually. I think LeBeau is the reason for that. I will say I'm confused by a lot of the calls our OC made. That fullback end zone dive was weird.

Also as a side note, please don't get your hopes up with your oline! Our pass rush is not good. So be weary!

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar