Heineken DraughtKeg

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Brian, Oct 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I was pumped to see yuengling, I have several friends who had been wanting it in TN for years...

2. Sappersis

Sappersis "custom user title here"

All my friend from indy drive down to tenn to pick it up now that y'all have it.

3. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Yuengling is pretty good. I don't think I'd drive across state lines to try to get some, though. It's funny how supply and demand works.

Back in the day you had to go west of the Mississippi to get Coors and I knew folks my father's age who would drive 10 or 12 hours round trip and come back with a trunk full.

Now that you can get it most anywhere it gets classified as horse pi** just like Budweiser and Miller.

4. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

I think Coors actually did taste better back then. It has lost something in the increased mass production and shipping I think....

5. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

I wouldn't be surprised. I first tried Coors in the mid 80s. It seems less flavorful now than it did then. I still think Coors original tastes better than Budweiser, but that's not setting the bar terribly high.

I'll never forget the first time I tried my favorite English ale in the US after tasting it over there. Blah. Shipping really does mess stuff up.

On the Coors note, I heard on the news a few days ago that they merged with Miller.

6. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Ive been stuck to Nattys and Bud, cuz no ones tryin to spend more on others, but I like them both, Ive been intrigued by Sam Adams, it seems very rich and with a wide variety it seems like a good choice, anyone ever tried them?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar